Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School offers a Catholic education for students in preschool through eighth grade. Instruction is differentiated to accommodate a broad range of abilities and learning styles within each classroom. Each student is able to progress at a pace that is appropriately challenging.
Meeting Washington State and Common Core Standards
Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School's tradition of academic excellence includes a focus on developing strong, successsful learners, while providing a wide variety of life-enrichment and extracurricular activities that foster growth in creativity, social/emotional development and spirituality. Our curriculum is aligned with Washington State and Common Core Standards.
On-going professional develop training prepares Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School's faculty to work successfully with our students to provide:
- Art, music, physical education and technology are all integrated into our school day.
- Students fifth grade and higher may elect to participate in our school band.
- Fifth grade students participate in an outdoor environmental CYO residential camp, where they use hands-on, exploratory, investigative and interdisciplinary teaching methods to learn about science as it pertains to their environment.
- Seventh and eighth grade students choose from a variety of electives including: journalism, mock government, leadership, yearbook, and digital photography.
- Additionally, contract classes are offered once a week after school and have included: ceramics, architecture, athletic development, creative writing, cooking, scrapbooking and more.
For more detailed information about our curriculum, please visit our individual classroom websites.